Honor the life of someone special with a Memorial Gift to Friends House.
How do I make a Memorial Gift?
- Mail in a gift, make checks payable to Friends House. Please include the name of the person being remembered.
- Gifts may also be made securely online with a credit/debit card: Click Here to Make a Memorial Gift
- If you wish to make a gift of securities, real estate, or other personal property, please contact the Development Department at (707) 538-0152.
Where do I send the gift?
- Donation envelopes are available upon request or send contributions to: Friends House, Attn: Development, 684 Benicia Dr, Santa Rosa, CA 95409
May we list Friends House as a charity in an obituary or announcement?
- Yes, Friends House greatly appreciates being listed as a recipient for gifts in remembrance of those special individuals in our lives. The following sample language may be used: “…gifts may be directed to Friends House.” Or you may opt to specify the name of a fund, program, or project. For example, “…gifts may be directed to the Friends House Residents’ Support Fund at 684 Benicia Dr., Santa Rosa, CA 95409.”
How are gifts acknowledged?
- Donors will receive a letter acknowledging appreciation for and receipt of their gift. This letter may be used for tax purposes.
- A family member or another person designated by the individual being remembered will receive a list of donors and their contact information (unless a donor chooses to remain anonymous). Friends House does not share the dollar amount of memorial gifts with the loved one’s family due to confidentiality.
Whom do I contact with questions?
- Contact us at (707) 538-0152.