Support the Mission of Friends House
You can help improve the quality of life for the Friends House community.
For more than thirty-three years community support has been an integral component of Friends House and the generosity continues today.
All gifts, large and small, are welcome and help Friends House continue to provide homes, special programs, and health care to older adult residents and health center users.
Donations are requested for:
- Residents’ Support Fund — provides financial assistance to residents in need, so that they can stay in their homes and community.
- Friends House Fund — provides ‘unrestricted’ funds that are available for the administration and board of directors to use to support Friends House when and where resources are needed most.
Memorial or Commemorative Gifts
Remember a loved one with a memorial or tribute gift. You may consider making a gift to Friends House to commemorate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions.
We are grateful for all donations. Visit this link to make an online donation today!
There are many ways you can help support Friends House:
- Join eScrip and select Friends House as your nonprofit of choice.
- Click here to shop using eScrip online — a portion of your purchases will be donated to Friends House by the online merchants.
- Make a Donation Online right now or mail in a check!
- Donate a Vehicle to Friends House!
- Leave your mark for years to come with Legacy Giving!
- Make an in-kind donation of books for the Friends House Library, food or wine for events, gardening or landscaping materials, office supplies, or if you have something you think may be of interest, please let us know!
- Give assets such as property or stocks!
For more information, or if you would like to speak with someone about philanthropic opportunities, contact (707) 538-0152.